[mpiwg-ft] Reschedule FTWG Weekly Call

Ignacio Laguna lagunaperalt1 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 6 15:33:31 CDT 2017

I have to apologize -- I didn't read George's email correctly and I
thought that we were talking about Mondays (not Wednesdays). This time
would work for me only every two Wednesdays (not every). Sorry for the
confusion.

Could we try any of the other high-attendance days? If not, I'm fine
with attending every two weeks.

Ignacio