[mpiwg-ft] Reschedule FTWG Weekly Call

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Fri Oct 6 13:49:39 CDT 2017

So the time slot that works best for the most people (particularly the key people that will be presenting a lot) is Monday at 3:00 PM Eastern. So let's move the call to that time slot starting this coming Monday (10/9).

Aurelien, if you need to do anything to the Zoom call, can you take care of that?

Thanks,
Wesley