[mpiwg-ft] Meeting Schedule Doodle

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:53:00 CDT 2017

Hi all,

We’ll continue discussions on jump-points, error propagation strategies, etc.

I have no presentation material for this call and only a short agenda, so we’ll have time for additional topics, or a short call otherwise.

Phone call information for todays’ meeting.

Hi there,

Aurelien Bouteiller is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MPI Forum FT-WG
Time: this is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/632356722?pwd=lI4%2F169CGcewIumekTziMw%3D%3D
    Password: mpiforum

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,632356722# or +16465588656,632356722#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 632 356 722
    International numbers available: https://tennessee.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=GscM59o_Qoig8v4aJl1OrsnXL-7Blrke

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)
    Meeting ID: 632 356 722
    Password: 366244

    SIP: 632356722 at zoomcrc.com
    Password: 366244