[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Call Today

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Tue Mar 14 14:00:01 CDT 2017

Hi there,

Aurelien Bouteiller is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MPI FT WG
Time: Mar 14, 2017 3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/607816420?pwd=MuG6Nboy9%2Fo%3D <https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/607816420?pwd=MuG6Nboy9%2Fo%3D>
    Password: beef

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,607816420# or +16465588656,607816420#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 607 816 420
    International numbers available: https://tennessee.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=fUOjmMyJwtMIeEsk8yo8CgLo3JR6yrTM <https://tennessee.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=fUOjmMyJwtMIeEsk8yo8CgLo3JR6yrTM>

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)
    Meeting ID: 607 816 420
    Password: 463530

    SIP: 607816420 at zoomcrc.com <mailto:607816420 at zoomcrc.com>
    Password: 463530