[mpiwg-ft] Con Call Today

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Tue Feb 2 08:50:10 CST 2016

Hi all,

We have our usual con call TODAY at 3:00 PM Eastern.

Dial-in information:
Phone: 712-432-0360
Code: 623998#

Agenda:

  *   Run through each issue that we plan to read in Chicago to make sure they’re ready
     *   https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Awg-ft
     *   #28 - Add Catastrophic and Noncatastrophic Error Codes
     *   #1 - Clarify MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL scope of abort
     *   #3 - Define new MPI Error handler for subcommunicator abort
     *   #20 - User-Level Failure Mitigation
     *   #21 - User-Level Failure Mitigation: RMA
     *   #22 - User-Level Failure Mitigation: Files
  *   One item for a vote:
     *   #7 - Cleanup Advice and Definition of MPI_COMM_FREE
  *   Discuss Planned Plenary
     *   ULFM + Fenix – Marc Gamell

This is the last telecon that we’ll have before the two week deadline so we need to make sure that any issues we plan to read are ready to go. We won’t necessarily read all of ULFM on the call, but we might read through the others quickly.

Thanks,
Wesley