[mpiwg-ft] Con Call Today

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Tue Oct 13 15:10:25 CDT 2015

Here’s the notes from today’s call:

https://github.com/mpiwg-ft/ft-issues/wiki/2015-09-29

From: mpiwg-ft on behalf of Jeff Hammond
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 11:43 AM
To: FTWG
Subject: Re: [mpiwg-ft] Con Call Today

I think Jim may have parenting duties today.  I'm busy with IPDPS but will join for RMA if Jim does.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Bland, Wesley <wesley.bland at intel.com<mailto:wesley.bland at intel.com>> wrote:
We have our usual con call today at 3:00 PM Eastern. Call in information is:

Dial-in information:
Phone: 712-432-0360<tel:712-432-0360>
Code: 623998#

On the agenda:

  *   Move to GitHub
  *   ULFM
     *   Discuss RMA issues with Jim (if available)
     *   Check whether comm/win/file is revoked via API call
  *   Other tickets
     *   Recap of error handler tickets plenary (mpi-standard/mpi-issues#1 & mpi-standard/mpi-issues#3)
     *   Two tickets related to MPI_COMM_FREE (mpi-standard/mpi-issues#4 & mpi-standard/mpi-issues#7)

--Wesley

Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com<mailto:jeff.science at gmail.com>
http://jeffhammond.github.io/