[mpiwg-ft] Next Con Call
wesley.bland at intel.com
Wed Apr 29 09:35:02 CDT 2015
By the way, on yesterday’s call, we decided not to meet in two weeks since most of us won’t be available. We’ll skip that meeting, but please take a look at the PDF attached to the ticket (https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/324). If you see any issues, send them to the list in the next week or so so they can be fixed before the two week deadline.
I’ll put together some slides for the reading and send them out before the next call.
More information about the mpiwg-ft