[mpiwg-ft] Agenda for June Meeting

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Fri Apr 3 13:14:03 CDT 2015

Martin,

The FTWG is ready to read #324 (Clarify MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL scope of abort). It's a pretty short ticket. If there's not enough time at this meeting though, it can get pushed to the following one. It's for MPI 4.0 anyway. As for WG time, it'd probably be nice to have an hour or two to talk about some of our ongoing stuff. I don't have a specific agenda, but this can overlap with whatever else is going on.

Thanks,
Wesley