[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Con Call 2014-05-27

Wesley Bland wbland at anl.gov
Wed May 28 09:24:34 CDT 2014

The notes from yesterday’s call are now posted on the wiki page:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/2014-05-27

Since there were few attendees, feel free to take a look and see what we discussed. Primarily, the notes are about feedback we received from the Tools WG (who we will be meeting with on Monday) and a few members of the RMA WG.

See you next week!

Thanks,
Wesley