[mpiwg-ft] Proof reading the draft

Aurélien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Fri Feb 7 13:48:34 CST 2014

Dear WG members,

I would like to engage you into provisioning a little bit of proof reading time on monday/tuesday.

We have reached semantic freeze immediately after the december meeting, and we are getting very close to freeze wording too at this point. The current plan is to have all WG edits done by tuesday evening, so that we accept only orthographic edits and comments from external reviewers until the final closure date in a week.

Aurelien

PS: if you do not have access yet to the working repository, kick me an email with your bitbucket ID. It is not planned to update the publicly visible draft before tuesday evening.