[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Con Call 2014-08-19 CANCELLED

Bland, Wesley B. wbland at anl.gov
Tue Aug 19 09:48:57 CDT 2014

Dear WG Members,

I’ve talked to Aurelien and neither of us have any new developments over the past two weeks that warrant having the con call today. If no one else has anything to discuss, why don’t we plan on canceling this week’s call and reconvening for the next call in two weeks. Hopefully by then, we’ll have moved forward on nailing down the RMA wordage and cleaning up the rest of the text.

As a reminder, we aren’t planning on having any major presentations or readings in Japan. Aurelien will be presenting some tutorial-type slides to give people more examples of usage, but other than that, we’ll be waiting until December before making any more pushes on getting ULFM adopted.

Thanks,
Wesley

Next Meetings:
* Sept 2, 2014 (telecon)