[mpiwg-ft] Tuesday concall

Wesley Bland wbland at anl.gov
Wed Apr 2 12:37:10 CDT 2014

Hi Amin,

Sorry about the confusion. My calendar alerts didn't go off yesterday so I
forgot to send a reminder and actually called in late. We did have a call,
but due to the lack of reminder email there weren't many people attending.
We didn't have much in the way of discussions. We generally talked about
future plans relating to the proposal and future forum meetings and our
specific plans with the text of ULFM. I'll post some notes to the wiki page
soon.

Thanks,
Wesley