[mpiwg-ft] Cleanup RMA, I/O, Dynamics Tickets

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 7 14:01:56 CDT 2013

I'm going through the wiki page and the spec to clean some things up after the last discussion. As I recall, our final decision was to not continue pushing ULFM as 4 separate tickets (main ticket, RMA ticket, I/O ticket, dynamic processes ticket), but to combine them all into one. Unless there is objection, I'll close tickets 325, 326, and 327.

Ticket 336 probably either needs to be closed or undergo a major revision after the discussion on the last con call. My preference would probably be to close it entirely and start a new one as the new idea is very different than the older attribute query mechanism.

I'll plan on closing all 4 tickets by the end of the week if I don't hear any objections.

Thanks,
Wesley