[mpiwg-ft] MPI FTWG Con Call 2013-11-26

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 26 09:16:47 CST 2013

Dear WG members,

This is a reminder that according to our planning, we are having our regular phone meeting TODAY at 3pm EDT. I won’t be able to attend the call this week, but there probably needs to be some discussion about the next forum meeting. Now that we aren’t going to be doing a reading, we won’t need to prepare for that just yet, but we will still be presenting a plenary that will be similar to the time we had in Madrid. I’ve attached the slides that Rich presented here as a starting point. Please take a look and send back any notes that you may have.