[Mpi3-ft] Updated Document / Action Items

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 6 11:40:09 CDT 2013

The updated ULFM proposal has been attached to the wiki page:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/User_Level_Failure_Mitigation

The actual text on that page is out of date. I doubt that it will ever actually stay in sync with the PDF version unless someone generates a tool to make that happen automagically.

This version has updates based on the discussion with the RMA and I/O working groups at the current forum meeting. The remaining action items are to bring in some of the shared file pointer I/O people and get their input (Dries, Rob L.) on the most recent version. I'll send out a Doodle poll next week to schedule a time for that call.

The RMA sections is getting closer to finalized. The next action item on that front is to have a reference implementation.

Thanks,
Wesley