[Mpi3-ft] WG call on tuesday aug. 9, 3pm est

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:43:10 CDT 2013

Hi Aurelien,

Re: comm_create and friends -- I'd be interested in hearing the result of
the F2F discussion.  I've been the person complaining about this, so if it
would be helpful for me to join you guys over the phone next Friday, let me
know.

Re: Roadmap -- Before a reading, it might be helpful to give a brief
presentation to the Forum again giving the high level ideas and
justifications for each new addition to the FT proposal.  I think it's been
long enough that people have forgotten the details and this might help them
feel more comfortable that the proposal is complete and self-consistent.

 ~Jim.