[mpiwg-ft] MPI_Comm_revoke behavior

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 6 08:08:24 CST 2013

Rich,

This is something we've discussed many times on the con calls and mailing list, but we can discuss it on Monday as well. Aurélien will also be presenting slides during the FT plenary time demonstrating sample use cases. We haven't yet come up with something that we'll be excluding with the current proposal.

Wesley