[Mpi3-ft] ULFM Rationale Slides

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:00:47 CDT 2013

Hi Wesley,

This slide deck is missing 10-15 minutes of introductory material that
describes the failure model, illustrate how these failures affect MPI /
enumerate the problems that need to be solved (e.g. wildcards, etc), and
how the proposed solution addresses these problems at a high level.  This
material will give people context they need to understand why you have
chosen this interface, what the constraints are, and how well it addresses
the critical problems.

 ~Jim.