[Mpi3-ft] MPI RMA FT Notes

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 17 10:38:32 CDT 2013

Jim and I have drafted some text based on these notes. Rather than push the entire PDF back to the mailing list, I've pulled out the relevant page and attached it here with diff highlighting. Feel free to take a look before the call to give feedback. I'm sure that some points raised by Aurelien in his email an hour ago will probably require some more modification.

Thanks,
Wesley