[Mpi3-ft] FTWG meeting: supplementary document

Aurélien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Wed Apr 17 09:06:18 CDT 2013

All,

Wesley and I made a first pass on the systematic investigation of compatibility of all MPI functions with ULFM. Here is the first draft of the finding. We found no real problem functions, 3 functions may need clarification but are properly covered.

Please take a look and make sure we made no mistake in the classification

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ir1zCZP2ZwG1NIO8DEStQGGyQHRe8NjNZXyLolSZqF4/edit?usp=sharing

Début du message réexpédié :