[Mpi3-ft] FTWG phone meeting

Wesley Bland wbland at icl.utk.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:19:17 CDT 2013

There is a call today. It was at the bottom of the last call's email. If
there's not any major news on the RMA front, that's fine. We just want to
hear how things are going and give everyone a chance to report in. Whenever
we skip these meetings because people don't think there's enough going on,
the group tends to fall apart for a while.