[Mpi3-ft] ULFM Proposal Deliverables for Today

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Mon May 21 08:18:06 CDT 2012

We are a week out from the MPI Forum meeting and the first vote on the
User-Level Failure Mitigation proposal. As such we have set some hard
deliverables for today (Monday). Namely:
 - Circulate final ticket 0 edited text to MPI Forum
 - Make prototype implementation available

Additionally, this week we should start reviewing the slides to be
presented at the forum. I think George Bosilca is taking the lead on
this. I will put this on the agenda for our Wednesday teleconf.

I can work on making a distrition release of the prototype today. UTK,
can you circulate the final version of the ticket text?

Thanks,
Josh

--
Joshua Hursey