[Mpi3-ft] Fault Tolerance & I/O Discussion

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Tue Jan 31 15:31:44 CST 2012

Sorry about that. I forgot to set the timezone when setting up the poll,
and it looks like I cannot change it now. So I created a new poll. Please
use the link below, it should now allow you to adjust the time zone local
via a drop down menu at the top of the poll.

  http://www.doodle.com/yifhpi5emyyzrspa

Thanks for letting me know.

-- Josh

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Dries Kimpe <dkimpe at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> What's the time zone for the times listed in the doodle poll?
> Or does doodle automatically adjust?
>
>  Dries
>
> * Josh Hursey <jjhursey at open-mpi.org> [2012-01-31 12:52:58]:
>
> > (Cross posted to both the I/O and FT MPI-3 listservs)
>
> > During the FT plenary session at the Jan. MPI Forum meeting there were
> some
> > concerns about fault tolerance semantics in the I/O chapter. We did not
> > have much time to fully discuss the additional semantics during the
> > meeting. To make sure that we push towards a complete set of semantics
> > useful for the I/O community in the next draft I would like to have a
> > teleconf to discuss the I/O chapter of the FT proposal. Preferability in
> > the next week and a half (so we have time to fine tune things before the
> > next forum meeting).
>
> > Below is a link to a doodle poll to find a good time for a teleconf. If
> you
> > are interested in participating in this discussion, please fill this poll
> > out by 2 PM Eastern on Thurs. Feb. 2 so we can set the date/time.
> >    http://www.doodle.com/s3hz9daeh8pn483m
>
> > Thanks,
> > Josh

Joshua Hursey