[Mpi3-ft] Fault Tolerance & RMA Discussion

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Wed Jan 25 14:15:23 CST 2012

There was no one date/time that worked for everyone, but I chose a time
that worked for most of the respondents. We will meet Thursday, Feb. 2 from
12-1 pm EST/New York to discuss this topic.

We can use the following teleconf information:
  US Toll Free number: 877-801-8130
  Toll number: 1-203-692-8690
  Access Code: 1044056

Thanks,