[Mpi3-ft] RTS Proposal Overview Slides

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Thu Jan 5 13:08:52 CST 2012

A new revision (v2) of the slides is available at the links below:
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/ft/rts_proposal_main

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/ft/rts_proposal_main/RTS-Overview-2012-01-v2.pdf

These slides take into account the discussion in the teleconf yesterday
(sorry for the phone troubles). I am working on the last slides ('state of
the art'), and will probably have an update tomorrow on those. These will
try to relate how other projects have approached this problem in the past
and the relationship of those techniques to what we are proposing.

Let me know if you have any feedback on the slides (something missing or
confusing, ...). Also if you have projects that you think would be good to
highlight in the 'state of the art' slides, let me know.

-- Josh