[Mpi3-ft] Fault Tolerance & RMA Discussion

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Thu Feb 2 14:00:55 CST 2012

We made some really good progress on today's call. Attached are some notes
that I took from the call.

At the end of the call there were a couple of items that we wanted to get a
finer understanding of. As a result we are going to try to setup another
teleconf.

Below is a doodle poll to pick a date/time:
   http://www.doodle.com/kzmiknie8yz4wxkc

If you are interested in attending this teleconf, please fill out the poll
by 2 pm Eastern on Monday, Feb. 6.

Thanks,
Josh