[Mpi3-ft] CFP: 2nd International Workshop on Fault-Tolerance for HPC at Extreme Scale (FTXS 2012)

Debardeleben, Nathan A ndebard at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 6 14:09:37 CST 2012

Forgive me if you receive multiple copies of this and in addition forgive me if sending to this list is seen as crass.  I figured you guys would be interested in a workshop directly related to FT and I know most of you personally so figured I could get by with it.

I won't spam the contents here, but please goto: http://institute.lanl.gov/resilience/conferences/ftxs2012/

<http://institute.lanl.gov/resilience/conferences/ftxs2012/>We are hosting FTXS in Boston, MA this late June in association with DSN.  DSN limits workshop papers to a mere 6 pages so it's a great chance to submit something short.

The CFP in text and PDF are at the above link (again, not to spam you email much).

Thanks! Cheers!

-- Nathan

  Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
  Los Alamos National Laboratory
  High Perf. Computing Systems Integration (HPC-5)
  Ultra-Scale Research Center, Resilience Lead
  phone: 505-412-1069
  email: ndebard at lanl.gov