[Mpi3-ft] Meeting(s) next week

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Wed Feb 1 15:52:53 CST 2012

I have a traveling conflict next Wednesday, so I will not be able to attend
if we have our regular teleconf on Feb. 8. On the call today, I suggested
moving the teleconf to Tuesday, Feb. 7 at the same time (Noon Eastern).
Would this be ok with folks?

Tony: I know that you wanted to talk about your proposal during the meeting
next week, would this work for your or would keeping the meeting on Feb. 8
be preferable?

On a second note, it seems that we still have a number of things to
discuss. To make some more progress, would folks be available to meet on
Friday, Feb. 10 at the usual time (Noon Eastern)?

Let me know, and I'll set things up for next week.

Thanks,
Josh

--
Joshua Hursey