[Mpi3-ft] Updates to ft chapter

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Fri Sep 16 14:47:28 CDT 2011

I updated the document with the following changes:
Change Log
 * Minor wording updates, and a few movements - per diff sent to the
list (this thread).
   http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpi3-ft/2011/09/0850.php
 * 17.1: Slight rewording of advice to implementors text (thanks to
Sayantan and Darius)
 * 17.4.4: Fixed typo in Example 17.4 (thanks to Sayantan)
 * 17.4.4: Combined examples 17.2 and 17.3.  (thanks to Sayantan)

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/ft/run_through_stabilization_2/ft.pdf

I did -not- change any of the bigger items in the list below.

-- Josh