[Mpi3-ft] Latest version of chapter

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at intel.com
Fri Oct 21 14:42:26 CDT 2011

Not really. How do you want the user make sense of that? E.g., I call A on commA, fail on commA asynchronously while calling a totally unrelated B on commB that has no failures in it, and am kicked out of B into someone else's error handler saying some "A" on "comma" failed? And what now? I may even have A and commA out of scope by then, possibly forever.