[Mpi3-ft] New run-through stabilization draft available

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Sat Oct 22 13:02:25 CDT 2011

I just posted a new draft of the run-through stabilization proposal to
the ticket and wiki:
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/276
  https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/FaultToleranceWikiPage/FTWG-Process-FT-Ticket-276-Draft-2011-10.pdf

In addition to the changes Darius previously mentioned, this draft
includes some edits to the process failure handler, per the current
state of discussion on the list. I suspect that further revisions will
be necessary, but this draft will give the MPI Forum something to
point to on Monday when we discuss some of the new revisions during
the plenary session.

Thanks,
Josh

--