[Mpi3-ft] New version of the RTS proposal

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Wed Nov 9 07:59:34 CST 2011

Yeah I think that makes sense. It was the comment about mpi_comm_split
in the MPI_CART_SUB paragraph in the current standard that was
throwing me. I agree that since a process cannot contribute a value
(like the 'color' in mpi_comm_split) then there is nothing more we can
say. So it just falls into the class of other topology creation
operations that may carry over failed processes to the derived
communicators.

I'll remove the sentence on p561 line 21-22 in the next pass.

Thanks,
Josh