[Mpi3-ft] Proposal Updates
jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Tue Mar 29 10:41:57 CDT 2011
Per our discussion at the MPI Forum meeting on Monday, March 28 I have updated the Run-through stabilization and Process recovery proposals.
- Added a discussion point about a fault tolerant collective keyword
- Added a few discussion points
- Updated document to reflect the decision that collectives should not be disabled by rejoining processes only by newly failed processes.
- Added some clarification on when the generation number is advanced.
- Added an example to help illustrate the multiple restoration discussion point.
One important question to think about is the following discussion point regarding layered libraries.
Let me know what you think.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
More information about the mpiwg-ft