[Mpi3-ft] The state of MPI is undefined

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Mon Jun 13 10:34:39 CDT 2011

I included the text from 8.3 so there would be more context in the
email regarding what the standard currently says. I thought the plan
was to have the modification/clarification early on then leave the
text in 8.3 pretty much as is. If the 8.3 test needs to be adjusted
then we can do that. The hope was that having an earlier clarification
we could avoid duplication much of the text throughout the document.

-- Josh