[Mpi3-ft] First draft of the Run-Through Stabilization Standard PDF

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Mon Jun 6 13:09:26 CDT 2011

I just uploaded to the wiki a first draft of the Run-Through
Stabilization proposal in MPI Standard document format. This is the
full MPI Standard with the proposal integrated. Most of the fault
tolerance language is in Chapter 17. To find the few other changes
search the PDF for "ticket276":

 * https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/ft/run_through_stabilization
 * https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/ft/run_through_stabilization/FTWG-Process-FT-Draft-1.pdf

The PDF contains highlighting of all of the 3.0 changes (not just the
FT changes). Unfortunately, the latex setup does not allow me to just
highlight the changes from our proposal.

Please try to review the changes to the document by the teleconf on
Wed. I want to talk through any problems that folks find then. You can
send notes and comments to the list for further discussion as well.

Thanks,
Josh

--
Joshua Hursey