[Mpi3-ft] New revision of RTS proposal

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Mon Dec 19 12:44:33 CST 2011

A new version of the document is available on the following wiki page:
 https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/ft/rts_proposal_main
I think this one is ready to go. If you have time, take a look over it
and send notes to the list. I am planning on sending this out to the
MPI Forum mailing list (and attaching it to the ticket) tonight or
tomorrow morning.

I'm working on the slides for the meeting. I hope to have a version to
circulate tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
Josh
Change Log:----------- * Minor wording touch up clarifications * 17.6:
Added clarification to MPI_Comm_reenable_any_source() that is ok to
pass MPI_GROUP_IGNORE. * 17.6: Added clarification that MPI_Comm_drain
will match across process failure notification. Similar to
MPI_Comm_validate. * 17.7.1: Added matching clarification to
MPI_Comm_validate. * 17.10: Clarify that MPI_Comm_disconnect can be
passed a collectively inactive communicator.