[Mpi3-ft] New Recovery Proposal

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Mon Aug 29 15:22:45 CDT 2011

I reviewed the proposal today, and made the below modifications to the
recovery proposal.

-- Josh

Change Log:
 * Added MPI_ERR_RANK_NOT_REJOINED error class
 * Note that generations start at 0, and increase from there.
 * Tweaked name of: MPI_COMM_RESTORE_REJOIN_ALL to MPI_COMM_RESTORE_ALL_REJOIN
 * Fixed combo option: MPI_COMM_RESTORE_REJOIN_COLLECTIVE
 * Clarified MPI_COMM_RESTORE_REJOIN_COLLECTIVE
 * Added combo option: MPI_COMM_RESTORE_ALL_REJOIN_COLLECTIVE
 * Removed matching restriction on MPI_COMM_RESTORE_REJOIN_COLLECTIVE
and MPI_COMM_RESTORE_ALL_REJOIN_COLLECTIVE.
 * Added combination options chart
 * Added interface matching chart