[Mpi3-ft] SC10 Informal Meeting

Joshua Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Tue Nov 16 17:33:59 CST 2010

We are meeting at 12:30 on Thursday 11/18 at the SC10 Information booth.

We are scheduled to meet for an hour, and will likely just find some chairs in the general area. We will try to keep it small. For those that cannot attend, I'll report back the the group on anything that we discuss that may be of interest.

-- Josh