[Mpi3-ft] Teleconf Schedule for 2011: Planning

Joshua Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Tue Dec 7 18:12:27 CST 2010

We are not scheduled to meet again until 2011 (with holidays and travel it's a difficult time to meet before then). So we need to decide on a teleconf/meeting schedule for 2011. I propose the following to get started, keeping the meeting time at 12/Noon US Eastern time and following a rough 2 week spacing.

Jan   12, 2010 (Teleconf)
Jan   26, 2010 (Teleconf)
Feb    7, 2010 (MPI Forum Meeting)
Feb   23, 2010 (Teleconf)
March  9, 2010 (Teleconf)
March 23, 2010 (Teleconf)
March 28, 2010 (MPI Forum Meeting)
April 13, 2010 (Teleconf)
April 27, 2010 (Teleconf)
May    9, 2010 (MPI Forum Meeting)

Let me know if these dates and times work for you. If I don't hear anything we will meet again on Jan. 12, 2010 at Noon US Eastern time.

-- Josh

Joshua Hursey
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Oak Ridge National Laboratory