[Mpi3-ft] Quiescence Interface

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 28 09:22:40 CST 2009

Josh,
  Thanks for sending this around.
  I would like to schedule a time to start discussion this proposal.  To do
so, I think we need to have the impacted parties at the table.  Since the
Evergrid (sp) folks and the BLCR folks are in the Bay area, would it make
sense to devote our working group time at the Forum to this subject, and
invite then to attend ?  Who else would we want to have participate in this
discussion ?

Thanks,
Rich