[Mpi3-ft] Con Call on 1/4/2009

Greg Bronevetsky bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 20 18:54:40 CST 2009

Here's my quick writeup of the major problems that we discussed with
writing modular apps on top of our proposed MPI fault tolerance spec
and an approach for making it relatively easy to write
module-specific error recovery algorithms without worrying about
other modules. I've attached a pdf version as well as a txt version
that will be easier to edit.

Greg Bronevetsky
Post-Doctoral Researcher
1028 Building 451