[Mpi3-ft] Communicator Virtualization as a step forward

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Thu Feb 12 11:23:49 CST 2009

Yeah I was planning on using that document as a starting point. I
wanted to look over it again and see if anything needs to change given
some of the discussions that we have been having in the group. It may
also need some additional language about MPI2 interfaces. It has been
while since I have looked over this particular document. I would also
like to add some more control for process startup, but we may decide
to take that on as a secondary step.

Does UTK still have the LaTeX for that document somewhere? Do you know
if Graham would be interested in participating in this development?

Cheers,
Josh