[Mpi3-ft] Con Call

Greg Bronevetsky bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Tue Dec 8 22:29:23 CST 2009

At 01:24 PM 12/8/2009, Graham, Richard L. wrote:
>We will have our bi-weekly telecon tomorrow, Wed, 12/9.  Are there
>any specific items people want to discuss ?
>
>Call details: 877-801-8130 ; meeting code: 1044056

I and probably some other people who may want to be on this concall
at a DOE Exascale workshop today and tomorrow. Can you please have
someone take notes of the discussion? The main thing I'm interested
in is the progress of the implementation.

Greg Bronevetsky
Computer Scientist
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
(925) 424-5756