[Mpi3-ft] Con call today

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at intel.com
Wed Aug 26 09:14:28 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks. Maybe we can touch upon an additional very simple FT scenario that I added to the scenarios Wiki page with gracious help of Erez' (see https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/ft/scenarios_and_solutions).

Best regards.

Alexander

PS. I assume the time below is EDT, and that the number can be dialed internationally.