[Mpi3-ft] Weekly meetings

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Fri Sep 5 20:56:40 CDT 2008

I have had to miss the past few meetings due to various conflicts (I
have been following the discussion on the list though). Unfortunately
it looks like the Friday time will no longer work for me, so I am in
support of moving the day of the teleconf. However, if we move the
meeting to Wednesday I will not be able to attend at the standard time
since I have a conflict from 11:30 - 1:00 EST.

If we shifted it to be from 1 to 3 pm EST on Wednesday that would work
much better for me. Just a suggestion though.

Cheers,
Josh