[Mpi3-ft] Meeting at SC

Erez Haba erezh at MICROSOFT.com
Wed Oct 22 20:52:43 CDT 2008

I'm okay with any time; as for meeting location, I'll check and let you know.

From: mpi3-ft-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org [mailto:mpi3-ft-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org] On Behalf Of Richard Graham
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:07 PM
To: MPI 3.0 Fault Tolerance and Dynamic Process Control working Group
Subject: [Mpi3-ft] Meeting at SC

We talked today about meeting at SC to continue making progress on the FT work.  I would like to have a 3 hour chunk of time for this, if we can get people together for this long.  Here are some proposed times:
  Tuesday anytime in the 9am - 1:30 pm time frame.
  Wed - before noon
  Thursday - Anytime but 1:30 - 3:00 pm.

What is a good time for people ?  Does someone have a location where we can meet ?

Thanks,
Rich