[Mpi3-ft] Recoverability of MPI State Proposal Discussion

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 6 09:09:38 CST 2008

After thinking about this a bit, I decided to take Josh¹s suggestion one
more step.  The
 proposal attached to the UTK paper is a good starting point for this whole
discussion,
 so I obtained the permission of the primary authors to use this as a
starting point.
 I will upload this to the web site later today (I hope).  While this does
not cover items
 such as dynamic communicators, and even the original authors would do
things
 differently, it is a very good starting point.

Rich