[Mpi3-ft] Updated fault tolerance event handling proposal uploaded to the Wiki

Greg Bronevetsky bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 2 01:57:42 CDT 2008

I've revised the fault tolerance event handling proposal to account
to the many valuable comments that have come out of our discussions
over the past few days. The updated proposal can be found on the FT
working group's Wiki page:
http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/FaultToleranceWikiPage.
Look for the bottom two links, which are the Word and PDF versions.
I'm hoping that we'll be able to use this version of the proposal to
continue to focus our ideas for this spec.

(Please forgive any typos; this was a bit rushed :)

Greg Bronevetsky
Post-Doctoral Researcher
1028 Building 451
Lawrence Livermore National Lab