[Mpi3-ft] Broken MPI_Request_free

Greg Bronevetsky bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 1 11:08:06 CST 2008

Actually, never mind. I didn't realize that Erez had already put this
up into MPI 2.2. It looks like it won't get passed soon because its
removal will break user programs but if we push for it in both the FT
or the collectives working groups for 3.0, it'll make everybody's
lives simpler.

Greg Bronevetsky
Post-Doctoral Researcher
1028 Building 451