[MPIWG Fortran] Bindings chapter committee review: missed Pythonization functions

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Sep 10 09:32:16 CDT 2020

Chapter committee --

Can you please review the "BEFORE" and "AFTER" PDFs on PR 276?  They're in this comment:

    https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/276#issuecomment-690115458

It turns out that the f2c/c2f functions were missed when Pythonizing.  This PR simply Pythonizes them.

- The "BEFORE" PR is a build of the mpi-4.x branch at the current HEAD (git ref e6917ee1).
- The "AFTER" PR is a build of the mpi-4.x branch with the Pythonization fixes applied (git ref 813afdbd).

Bill Gropp says (and I agree) that this is a chapter-committee-level fix.  I.e., we review it and just merge it (because we're not changing any semantics).

jsquyres at cisco.com